Insider builds of Windows 10 are coming on quick and thick now. Just 3 days back, Build 14390 was launched and now it is Build 14393 coming on Fast Ring.
This system will follow for some time as Microsoft is trying to squash as many bugs as possible and it is looking forward to stretch to a bigger Anniversary which is taking place on August 2nd.
As expected, there are not much of features in this new build available. There are only some fixes and improvements.
For use in PCs, the following have been included
- Reliability of Microsoft for Start, Action and Cortana Center
- The ability to mount I-Pods as mass storage USB devices.
The upgrades for Mobile is as follows
- An issue has been fixed by Microsoft which resulted in quick battery drain when voicemail messages got synchronized with Visual Voicemail. This did happen to Dual SIM devices like the Lumia 950 XL.
- Some older battery devices like Lumia 640, 535, 830, 930 etc. did get problem of battery drain fixed.
- Problem such as Voice Recorder did not show option for Call Recording. Last Friday, an application was released that fixed up issues. You need to make sure you do have the new version.
- Other issues such as capabilities of Dual SIM were fixed. Now using Dual SIM on a device should work well.
There are other issues to be known for PC
- Microsoft is aware on cases such as Surface Pro 4 and Surface Books that check for bugs that appear on screen due to issue with driver on camera. Through Windows Update, a driver will be available which could fix this problem.
For use in Mobile:
- On certain devices, Microsoft is continuously investigating on the Wi-Fi issues.
- Sometimes switching off Bluetooth could result in crash, freeze or even system getting reset.
- Users of wallet are being asked for PIN twice inorder to pay from a phone that is locked.